I have had the pics for this post uploaded and ready to go for well over a month, but I finally just received some much-needed blogging inspiration... more vacation pics to post!
We just returned from a family trip to Las Vegas and I'm eager to look through pics and re-live the most memorable moments via the blog within the next week or so. Until then, here are a few shots of our 24 hours in West Covina following our March cruise. It was amazing to be able to see so much family in such a short time!
| A visit with Grandma Judy. I love this pic! |
| Eddie hanging out with Great Grandma Bette |
| ...and pestering his big sister :) |
| Later we headed over to Aunt Missy and Uncle Dave's house, where Avalon had a blast playing with London, Shaun's cousin Cailin's daughter |
| Avalon loved being the "big kid" of the bunch! |
| Shaun with Cailin's new baby, Vienna |
| Great Grandma and Vienna |
| London in her Cozy Coupe |
| Avalon enjoyed tooling around the patio in this sweet ride |
| Eddie charming Great Grandma yet again |
| Dr. Eloise giving Great Grandma a check-up |
| Avalon took charge of my camera at some point and snapped this adorable pic of Eddie |
| A pic with Grandma Bette before hitting the road for home the day after our cruise |
No comments:
Post a Comment