Thursday, March 12, 2020

New House Before & After (so far!)

After a whirlwind few months of remodeling and refreshing, we are finally moved and settling in to our new house in Elk Grove! I know many of you are eager for some "before and after" shots, so I thought I'd take break from unpacking to share some pics of the house we bought in December compared to the house we moved in to a couple weeks ago. As we've settled in we have continued to install finishing touches such as fixtures, hardware and window coverings and I look forward to sharing another round of "After" photos in the coming weeks!


Entry & Dining Area BEFORE:




Entry & Dining Area AFTER:





Kitchen & Living Area BEFORE:







Kitchen & Living Area AFTER:


  
 




Hall & Laundry BEFORE:

Front of house to back
Back to front (with laundry doors open)
Laundry Room


Hall & Laundry AFTER:
Front to back:
Back to front (laundry doors closed)
Laundry Room
Hall Bathroom BEFORE:

  




Hall Bathroom AFTER:




Den BEFORE:




Den AFTER:

  


 Bedrooms 1-3 BEFORE:

BR 1
BR 1
BR 2
BR 2
BR 3
BR 3

 Bedrooms 1-3 AFTER (with each kid's chosen color of accent wall):

BR 1 (Eddie's room)

BR 2 (Ellie's room)

BR 3 (Avalon's Room)



 Master BR BEFORE:




Master BR AFTER:

1 comment:

  1. I am reading this for the first time. I can hardly remember what the house looked like when we got it! That's what the blog is for.
    -Avalon

    ReplyDelete